PPH pipes are favored by users due to their own advanta […]
PPH pipes are favored by users due to their own advantages. Compared with traditional plastic pipes, PPH pipes have light weight, corrosion resistance, high compressive strength, sanitation and safety, low water flow resistance, energy saving, long service life, and installation. Convenience and other characteristics have promoted PPH pipes to occupy a very important position in pipeline engineering, forming an unreasonable development trend.
How to avoid the PPH pipe leakage failure needs to start with how to choose, but if the PPH pipe in use has a water leakage failure, how to deal with it?
1. A good method is to reinstall, but due to the settings during installation, it will be more troublesome in many cases, so the general method is suitable for situations where the pipeline is not hidden.
2. The method of wrapping is to use other materials or steel-plastic to wrap so as not to leak water.
3. Glue. So far, the use of glue has greater restrictions because the pressure of PPH pipes and pipelines requires greater glue capacity. Sometimes glue can't deal with leaks.
4. Use PPH repair stick to repair
5. Welding and other methods are generally suitable for PPH pipes with ideal wall thickness, using a hot melter to directly weld externally, but such as the glue method, you need to pay attention to the size of the pressure.
6. The quality of the product is one of the important factors to reduce the occurrence of problems. Therefore, when conditions permit, choose a reliable manufacturer's product and do a good job of product inspection.